Sunday 4 March 2012

How To Remove Dead Skin Cells And More From Deep Within The Pores

If you have acne then getting rid of dead skin cells and other impurities from deep within the pores is a big step in helping to get rid of acne.

There are many products that can help to get rid of dead skin cells etc from deep within the pores however in my opinion there are none better than the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing Brush. 

How To Use The Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System 

To use the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing system to remove dead skin cells you simply need to put the cleansing brush on the speed setting of 2, which is the highest speed setting and lightly massage the skin for around 30-60 seconds for the best results. 

Results

I have been using the skin care brush now weekly on my skin and it does a really good job clearing deep within my pores. Since using it my skin now feels much more smooth and I get much less acne breakouts. 

Price

Another great thing about the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System is the price, unlike the Clarisonic brushes that cost over $100, the Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System is around the $20 mark, which is a massive price difference.

Ratings

The Olay Pro X Advanced Cleansing System is a 4/5 for me. It is a really good skin care product for people with acne prone skin and one I definitely recommend. 

2 comments:

  1. There are certain ways to follow that curbs acne fastly.

    Acne Treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olay products have been quite popular because of their good features.
    Vein removal

    ReplyDelete