Monday 25 April 2011

My Story So Far With Acne

Hello Everyone

This is my first post on this blog which I have created for anyone who suffers from acne and low-self confidence like myself, and is fed up of all the blogs and articles that people have created who haven't even suffered from acne.

I have written this post just to give anyone who visits here (if anyone) can get to know a bit more about me and hopefully I can get to know a lot more about you as-well. I am going to do this in a sort of list because otherwise it will get a bit boring. So here we go.....

Name: Rob
Age: 19
Severity of acne: mild
Confidence: Zero

OK. That is a bit about me. Sorry its short but I dint want to bore anyone with my first post by making it super duper long, and there is plenty more to come from me anyway.

And last thing I have created this blog not only to help others and myself but to have somewhere were acne suffers or anyone can come and socialize with each other and share problems and solutions.

Hope you enjoy and please feel free to ask anything.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment