Tuesday 26 April 2011

3 Acne Treatments That Work

When talking about acne treatments that work, I am going to be listing what has worked for me. These acne products have all worked for me but will not work for all of you. Sounds harsh but I did not make this blog to mess people around and give false hope like the 1000s of other acne blogs who claim they have a miracle cure. So if you came here looking for an overnight acne treatment cure please leave now because you will be disappointed.

However if you came here to find acne treatments that have worked and helped many acne suffers over the years you have come to the right place and please carry on reading.

I am going to list the treatments from most effective to least effective in how quickly they helped clear my acne. And the 1st product in the list is......

1. Manuka Honey - Everyone has heard of manuka honey and the benefits it can have. But for anyone who has never tried it I would recommend it 100%. I use UMF 15 as a mask every 3-5 days but it can also be used as a face wash daily. After using manuka honey even for the first time my skin had a nice glow and looked a lot fresher.

2. Benzoyl Peroxide - I used BP when my acne was at it's worst ever. I applied a good layer of BP every night and left it on until the next morning. For the first 6 months it really helped clear my acne from being serve to mild, but I had to discontinue use because after 6 months as it totally dried out my skin leaving me with dry, cracking and peeling skin which wasn't a pleasant sight. There are also test to show that BP could also have some dangers side effects so I would not recommend it unless acne is really serve and there is nothing left to try.

3.  Oy! Anti-Bac Foaming Face Wash - Many of you will not have heard of this acne face wash. It is made from natural and organic ingredients such as aloe vera, willow bark and omega 3&6 which are extremely effective for treating acne. This is what I have been using as my daily facewash and it has helped clear most of my acne and keep it from coming back.

These are the  top 3 acne treatments I have used and found to have been the most effective for me. I cannot guarantee that they will also be as effective for you because every-one's acne is caused by different problems. If you do try the above please leave a comment below with your results good or bad.

Hope this helps and see you at the next post.

1 comment:

  1. A very good and informative article indeed . It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views. I hope to see more informative and useful articles in future.
    Plastic Surgery

    ReplyDelete